- WTEC Study on Nanomodular Materials and Systems by Design (NMSD)
- WTEC Study for Biomanufacturing
- WTEC Study on Neuroimaging
- WTEC Study on Converging Technologies for Societal Needs
- WTEC Study on Physical Sciences and Engineering Advances in Life Sciences and Oncology (APHELION)
- WTEC Study on Stem Cell Engineering
- WTEC Study on Systems Engineering for Clean and Renewable Energy Manufacturing (SEEM)
- National Nanotechnology Coordination Office (NNCO) -- The NNCO provides technical and administrative support to the Nanoscale Science, Engineering, and Technology (NSET) Subcommittee of the National Science and Technology Council (NSTC). In addition, the NNCO is chartered to serve as the point of contact on Federal nanotechnology activities, conduct public outreach, and promote transfer of the results of Federal nanotechnology R&D for commercial use and public benefit. WTEC provides professional staff support for the NNCO office.
Copyright ©  World Technology Evaluation Center, Inc. (WTEC). All rights reserved.
Material contained in this website is based upon work supported by the National Science Foundation under Coop Agreement no. ENG-0844639 and other NSF awards. Other Federal agencies contributing to WTEC reports include the Department of Defense, the National Institutes of Health, the Department of Commerce, the Department of Energy, and others.