Fundamental understanding and dissemination of "true" environmentalimpact.
- Link Earth & Atmospheric Sciences with engineering.
Improved linking and understanding of environment and economics.
- Help/team with/support industry with assessments.
- Design tools with different level of specificity.
- Focused study and help for SMEs
Cross-industry collaboration and roadmapping to facilitate symbioticthinking.
Engineering education modules that fit in engineering core subjects.
Collaboration between Industry, University, and EPA, in a positive trustingmanner.
- Change to materials and energy based tax/reward system rather thanpenalties
Published July 13, 2000; WTEC Workshop on Environmentally Benign Manufacturing (EBM) Technologies