Programs in S&T Policy

The AAAS has a nice site that lists U.S. programs in science and engineering public policy (SEPP) and provides a guide to what prospective students should look for.  The faculty at these universities also do research in the field, of course.

Science Magazine has a similar article posted on careers in S&T policy, which also lists U.S. programs and a few in Europe, Canada, and Japan.  It also lists some places where an S&T policy wonk might find work, i.e. mostly the S&T policy organizations of governments.  These lists are not comprehensive, though.  One (maybe this one) could easily add to them.

  R. D. Shelton